MarioWiki:Featured articles/N1/World 5 (New Super Mario Bros.)
- KS3 (talk) I know that this is weird, but shockingly, it follows all eleven rules that an article needs for it to be featured. It has a lot of pictures, a reasonable amount of redlinks and mistakes, and a reasonable length.
- Gamefreak75 (talk) It needs some fixing up and taken out of first person POV.
- Fawfulfury65 (talk) The article appears to be incomplete, and 5 - B does not have the Star Coin locations listed. The level summaries could also be longer.
- Bloc Partier (talk) -- The article is not ready. The opening lead is too short and it is very generic; I'm sure that one could expand upon the theme of the level, the fact that there's Hammer Bros. in it, etc. Also, the Star Coin sections all have "you." They're all imperative sentences, but they are second person, nonetheless. You should also probably choose between "Mario" and "the player," since having both looks kinda bad. Lastly, the whole article is in need of some general grammar and English improvements.
- Commander Code-8 (talk) The start is too short.
- Bowser's luma (talk) Per all.
Removal of Opposes
@FF65: Ehhh... The level summaries are actually decent length. They're straightforward and get the reader through the level with as little superfluous information as possible. Now, don't get me wrong, because the article is not perfect. It refers to the reader directly in at least one spot, which, along with a couple other issues, must be resolved.
@Gamefreak75: If, by "This would definitely not work out," you meant that it couldn't be a featured article, I do believe you are mistaken. It is actually quite near FA status, and we do have Mt. Teapot featured, and it too is a "world"-type level. Just lettin' you know. :P Bloc Partier (talk)
- True, but in my opinion this seems a little odd to me. It still needs some fixing though. Gamefreak75 (talk)
- I agree, it seemed like a last-ditch effort. When I feel like it, I'll redo that section. :/ Gamefreak75 (talk)
If you have to say "I know this is wierd..." do you really want it to be a Featured Article? This article meets the standards but just barely, and if it were to be Featured it might take away the place of a better article. Bowser's luma (talk)