MarioWiki:Featured articles/N1/Wario Land 3
- Booderdash (talk) In construction. Ironic how you nominated it first THEN start adding the enemies you forgot. Plus, theres grammar issues everywhere. Seriously, undefeated enemy? Blue UFO still has problems there.
- Edofenrir (talk) - This article still has some flaws. The story section doesn't sort the events in the game in chronological order (which should be the case since it's basically a report). The gameplay section is way too short. It only talks about the most basic stuff which you could read everywhere. There is no mention of the control pattern or Wario's skills, and upgrades of said skills aren't explained sufficiently. The article doesn't mention how you complete a level, how you have to find treasures to open new ways on the map. It neither mentions nor explains the golfing minigame, which is an essential part of the game. The article has no critical reception section. It claims the day and night system is only cosmetical, which is flat-out not true. So yeah.
- Commander Code-8 (talk) Construction makes it bad.
- New Super Mario (talk) Per all
Removal of Opposes
- If that makes the article better, then I'll do that.Mr bones (talk)
Why not make a description for the attack patterns and descriptions of the bosses (along with the location in the same table cell)? The enemies have one. This article looks great, by the way. LeftyGreenMario (talk)
@Booderdash The enemies I'm adding have unofficial names. I never though I'll add them! And yes, undefeated exists! Any other mistakes you spotted? LGM, the transformations section is okay, arts are better.Mr bones (talk)
- "Undefeated" IS a word, but I think it is not used correctly. "Undefeated" is like in "undefeated champion". Invincible enemies are not "undefeated". LeftyGreenMario (talk)
Undefeated is not a form of invincible or maybe you thought UNDEFEATABLE, not undefeated. That word means they haven't been defeated meaning it is a single character. Plus theres still grammar issues in the article. PS, I know,LGM that undefeated is a word as used in Bowser lost again, making Goomboss once again undefeated, but not Blue UFO is an undefeated enemy, implying they fought but wario lost or something to that extent Booderdash (talk)
@Edo I do get all of that, and I'm fixin' it. But what do you mean by The story section doesn't sort the events in the game in chronological order? looks right, wario crashes, he finds a cave, he get sucked inside the music box, the figure asks him to find the music boxs. After collecting them all, he returns, finds out the figure is an evil clown, he defeats him, villagers return to normal and send wario to his wolrd.Mr bones (talk)