- 'I've been wanting him to hit gold since my early days here ~ WarioLoaf (talk)
- this article has so much behind-the scenes info, it should be a Super Featured Article.
- This is one of the best articles I've seen, although some of the Spin-Off sections could be worked on. My Bloody Valentine
- Per Everyone in the support sectionSuper Yoshi10Lookey This
- Wario rules and this is sweet, nominated for best article PERIOD. ===WackyWario===
- Wario is one of my favorite characters, and he's pretty important. -Meat Knight
- He's paid his dues for far too long. Diverse. Plenty of character. Clearly one of the greatest characters EVER created! -Have A Rotten Day!
It has a lot of info, but so do a lot of other crappy articles. It's not that the info is bad the page assortment is.User:Fixitup Cobold (talk · contribs) - Lacking article structure. For example, the Smash Bros. section is at a completely wrong place.
The biography changes between past and present tenses, though a biography should be written in past tenses as far as I know. --Grandy02 13:54, 12 September 2007 (EDT)
- A good setup? The styling of an article is minor, it can't be perfect, as everyone has different tastes. 13:12, 16 September 2007 (EDT)
- Number 6: An article must…have a proper lead that gives a good summary of the topic and can be used for the front page featured box. Just pointing that out. You guys can decide whether the requirement is met or not. -- Son of Suns
- I think it's met. 02:36, 23 September 2007 (EDT)
The article lacks a lot of information about Wario's role in the WarioWare series. No word about his individual story segments (except for Smooth Moves), no word about his microgames, no word about Wario-Man. --Grandy02 10:44, 9 October 2007 (EDT)