- robokoopa (talk) It is a well written article.
- Fire Burnin' (talk)
- R3D347H (talk)
- Propeller Toad (talk)
- Heisei-Paratroopa (talk)
- YoshiPickle (talk)
- Electrical Bowser jr. (talk)
- Pichi-Hime6 (talk)
- Pseudo-dino (talk)
- Spenzer66 (talk)
- trewq345 (talk)
- Mrcrackerpants (talk)
- Baja (talk)
- tanookitoad (talk)
- Lachlanrichards (talk)
- Lolcrawler (talk)
- Commander Code-8 (talk) The comics have a scarily impressive amount of info but the stuff immiediatly after them are only one-liners.
- Vommack (talk) Even if the comics section is scarily impressive, there are too many little one-liners cleverly stuck where they look like parts of bigger sections...
- Matik2002 (talk) Lots of screenshots in comics section, per all.
- MEGA-Yoshi (talk) 1. The comic section has WAY too much stuff.
2. WAY too many 1-liners in other sections. Seriously, he's not THAT important in comics.
- Gamegeek77 (talk)The comics section has an unusually large amount of content, mainly images in general. Also, too many one-liners. I hope to fix that soon.
- Koopa K (talk) The comics has almost as much info as the Mario Kart section.
- InvincibleZtar (talk) The comics have way too much info and is not really needed. Is he really that important in the comics?
Removal of Opposes
The comic sections tend to vary for Toad's importance and in some of them, Toad tends to be the starring character (eg. Kingdom Enquirer). I agree that the Mario & Sonic 2012 information is rather long, and I'll work on shortening that. Some one-liners that are proclaimed actually are a part of information for spin-off game series including the Mario Kart installments which one-liners are to be expected. Propeller Toad (talk)
I shortened the Mario & Sonic 2012 game information as well added some missing game information. Is there any other issues that are left to be addressed in the article? I am somewhat confused as to whether or not the comic information is too much as there are claims saying that more information is better especially when Toad has the main lead in the story. The article seems fine to me; however, I do wonder if anything is missing in it that other FA articles do have. Propeller Toad (talk)
The Nintendo Comics System section has an unusually large amount of content. I'm curious to know how important he might be in the comics. And there are too many one-liners after that! --Gamegeek77 (talk) 13:18, 5 August 2012 (EDT)
All the above are right, But this is still one of the best pages on this wiki! Every page should be detailed like this! Mr.Crackerpants 16:33, 13 August 2012 (EDT)
In the comic strips such as "The Kingdom Enquirer" and "Piranha-Round Sue", Toad is the leading character as the specified comics follows his adventures while Mario and the other characters appear once in a while in between the comic panels. This is why the comic strips featuring Toad are put into such detail on his article. According to the FA guidelines, more information seems to be welcome and to have developed comic sections for the various characters in the series in my opinion seems to be a good thing (it's also rare at the moment for most character articles). Also I still am unsure of where these "one-liners" are because aside from small appearances like in Gameboy Camera, the sections seem to be filled out for a character such as Toad. Propeller Toad (talk) 18:58, 14 August 2012 (EDT)
Umm... No one has talked in MONTHS. Is it unfeatured or featured? --SmartYoshi 20:44, 1 November 2012 (EDT)
I was waiting for a response as well. I am curious to know as to why it was unfeatured as well when the majority voted for it to be featured? Most issues have been resolved in the article too (one liners were cleared while others were expanded). FA article guidelines do appreciate more information as well from what I read. Propeller Toad (talk) 23:50, 1 November 2012 (EDT)