MarioWiki:Featured articles/N1/Super Mario Kart
From the Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopedia
- Super Nintendo 64 (talk) Good info. And also, I like the way they added the "E" in the ratings box.
- deadman ace3 (talk)
- Chivi-chivik (talk)
- Baja (talk)
- GreenDisaster (talk) It seems too short. Also, the trivia section is way too long.
- Commander Code-8 (talk) It's not an extremely long article. Some of the sections are pretty short, and more screenshots of the game would be nice.
- New Super Yoshi (talk) Some sections are nice but others need to be longer.
- Vommack (talk)Per everything above. Too many short sections, needs more screenshots, the trivia section takes up too much of the page's actual length, and that Luigi picture should be more consistent.
- Electrical Bowser jr. (talk) Per everyone. It's too short.
- Spenzer66 (talk) Trivia.
- Koopa K (talk) Per GreenDisaster.
Removal of Opposes
- @Commander Code=8: The "E" is below the "K-A".
- @Commander Code=8: The only way for make screenshots for Mario Karts such as this one or Mario Kart 64 easier is to get an emulator (The same for Mario Kart: Super Circuit and Mario Kart DS). Chivi-chivik (talk)