MarioWiki:Featured articles/N1/Nintendo 3DS
- Electrical Bowser jr. (talk) Plenty of detail and pics, no construction templates, blah blah blah. The point is, it deserves to be featured.
- Chaossy (talk)
- SombreroGuy (talk)
- Elderkingshroob (talk)
- Pinkie Pie (talk)
- Robecuba (talk)
- Dyl8220 (talk)
- A Paragoomba and the Koopa Bros. (talk)
- Pokebub (talk)
- Driver104 (talk)
- Iggy Koopa Jr (talk)
- Goombob (talk)
- GreenDisaster (talk) The introductory paragraph is rather clunky, and the Mario-themed accessories section is littered with low-quality images.
- MeritC (talk) Per GreenDisaster; the page is a complete mess. And honestly, the stuff from the introduction could be moved to the respective sections. The introductory paragraph should only contain the primary facts about what the article is all about.
- Wintermelon43 (talk) The bignning has WAY too much!!!! And everything else dosen't have enough
- Yoshi876 (talk) Some of those images look awful
- King Pikante (talk) Per all.
- SmartYoshi (talk) The pictures need quality. That's it.
- NewSMBU (talk) Rewrite some bad parts + upload better pictures = I'll support.
- GBAToad (talk) Per all.
- MarioGameChampion (talk) - Some of the paragraphs seem very short to me in need of other info, especially some of the applications. Per all, rewrite is needed.
Removal of Opposes
One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven images that are low quality. And what do you mean, it isn't that clunky? By using the word "that", you're implying that it is clunky, but not to a severe degree. It shouldn't matter how clunky it is, it's still clunky. GreenDisaster (talk)
And just for the record, I just had to put a "Rewrite" tag on the article; because I believe that those of us who are opposing us are all in agreement that the page needs some serious attention for reasons stated in our oppose votes. MeritC (talk)
Just an idea, but how about creating an article about StreetPass Mii Plaza to transfer all of the offending images to? It's a packed-in software loaded with Mario References (puzzles and hats) and uses Miis as characters. GBAToad (talk)