Mii became a featured article at 02:05, 25 December, 2009.
- Yoshario (talk) - This article is in-depth and detailed, covers all Mario-appearances, and has images to support it. I think its ready to become featured.
- Baby Mario Bloops (talk) - The Mii article is fitting to be featured. All the sections are nice and lengthy, not too short at all (maybe the Dr. Mario & Germbuster one). I say it would be nice to have it a featured article.
- bowser jrs number 1 fan (talk)-the mii article should be a featured article its not that short and the sections are nice and lengthy but dr. mario and germ buster is a bit short.
- Lu-igi board (talk) great article but the images are mostly poor.
- Pie Shroom (talk) This article is well written and deserves to be an FA.
- Mario64fanatic (talk) The article is well stated, for a character who is basiclly not a Mario character.
- McQueenMario (talk) - It's good now.
- Platitudinous (talk) It has all of the info I need on Miis in the Mario series.
- BabyLuigiOnFire (talk)It looks fine now. I think it definitely needs to be a featured article.
- Fawfulfury65 (talk) The sections seem short but that's because miis don't do much in games. Theres enough for this to be a FA.
- Marioguy1 (talk) - The article is surprisingly long for the minor role that the character plays in the games. Plus it's cool how the images overlap the sections so perfectly.
Removal of Opposes
- Well, if you recall that FAs are about the article's quality rather than its topic, it's not that ironical anymore. Time Q (talk)
@Marioguy1: I think Tucayo has a point here: FAs shouldn't be just extraordinary well written, they should be representative for the Marioverse, the very topic this wiki is about. I'm not saying that the whole FA nomination should be canceled because of this, but you shouldn't classify Tucayo's vote as invalid, for he at least has a point that needs to be thought about. - Edofenrir (talk)
- Well, any character not part of the Mario series will have appearances outside the wiki. If that is so, it cannot become a featured article because it doesn't cover every single appearance. That's a requirement a Featured Article needs. -BabyLuigiOnFire (talk)
The article has got some work-over, so a reconsideration has to be made. All the complaints I could afford now would be ones stained with my personal opinion, but that wouldn't be right. Therefore I am unable to sustain my opposal vote, and I'll remove it. My congratulations to the people who worked on this article. Good job. - Edofenrir (talk)