This is just my opinion, but personally I think this should be changed to "page's". LORD 15:31, 23 February 2007 (EST)
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
don't create template 1-6
I think even templates deserve a navigation, so readers and editors could easily navigate between them.
- YoshiKong (talk) Personally, I don't think we need a huge nav template to hold together all our templates. And if we did, your proposal is missing Video templates, Category:Media templates, Category:Formatting templates, Category:Image map templates, Category:Internal link templates, Category:Userbox templates and Category:Navigation templates themselves. Asides from that, we already have Category:MarioWiki templates and many subcategories beyond that to organize them all. And where are you proposing that you put such a navigation template? I can't see this going on each and every one of the 500+ templates on the wiki. Categories are more logical.
- Walkazo (talk) - Per YoshiKong.
- Marshal Dan Troop (talk) per all
- Mario4Ever (talk) Per all.
- BowserJunior (talk) Per all.
- Phoenix (talk) Per all.
I solved -almost- everything you said YoshiKong
- "I don't think we need a huge nav template to hold together all our templates"
- Why? Navigation is awesome everywhere.
- "Your proposal is missing Video templates, Media Templates, Formatting Templates, ImageMap Templates, Internal Link Templates, Userbox Templates and Navigation Templates themselves."
- "We already have Category:MarioWiki templates and many subcategories beyond that to organize them all"
- It is called "Navigation Template" not "Categorize Template"?! We need it to help the users navigate "quickly" between them.
- "I can't see this going on each and every one of the 500+ templates on the wiki."
- Alright, but I still disagree with the whole idea. Also you misunderstood me on that last point. My statement was where did you propose to put such a template? And them I said "I can't see this going on each and every one of the 500+ templates on the wiki." ("this" being your proposed nav template). YoshiKong (talk) 16:22, 10 December 2012 (EST)
- No, and shouldn't exist. As Autoconfirmed users can move unprotected artcles. Plus protected from moving articles should not be moved!! --03:54, 14 December 2012 (EST)
I think it's worth considering. A move is as important as a merge/split, and it would be useful to provide a notice about it on the article page. Feel free to make a proposal for it, or ask an admin for their opinion.
I found incorrect grammer in the second sentence of the article "These templates HAS links that are directly or indirectly related to a topic.
The preceding unsigned comment was added by Dominator1337 (talk).
This article has been "under construction" forever and the last edit was made on it in 2013. I suggest the banner be removed, but I can't do it myself since editing is reserved for admins on this page. Andymii (talk) 17:12, 25 February 2015 (EST)