User talk:Madz the Penguin
Hai! I've seen your message on Walkazo's talk. Let me answer: no, if you make a mistake you won't get banned: instead, someone will probabily explain you what you did wrong. You got banned by vandalizing pages and attacking other users: if you avoid doing any of that stuff or similar you'll be fine. Mistakes just happen: I personally did some (don't remember what though '^_^, maybe I yet didn't do any, and yes I'm stupid at time) but I'm still here without any reminder or similar. For more infos, check either this link about warnings/reminders or this other about blocks or ask me/any experiencend user. Then, have fun! TSUNAMI
Thank you so much! Walkazo told me about that, and now I'm relieved. I was going to edit the Prince Peasley article, but since I don't know if Peasley counts as a hero or not, I decided not to take that jump. I'll probably do minor edits, and then I'll do baby steps from there.
- Yeah, I know BIS rocks. That's one of my favoirite games. I'm not sure Peasley is an hero, as he didn't do anything important but saving Mario and Luigi once, but since this is a wiki, feel free to change it. I suggest to put that page in your watchlist (there are two small checkboxes before the previe and save buttons, click the rightmost), so if anyone deletes the hero category you added you can see why they did so and, if you don't understand, talk with they. TSUNAMI
I decided to edit the Poochy page instead. I'm not a big expert on Yoshi, so I just corrected the grammar in the intro. Peasley might come later, as it breaks several writing rules. (Peasley is the Beanbean version of Mario? Does that mean Dr. Toadley is the Mushroom Kingdom version of House?) Madz the Penguin (talk) 10:39, 30 October 2014 (EDT)
- Actually, Dr. Todaley is in the Mushroom Kingdom, Fungopolis, while Peasley is a Beanbeanian. Beanbean Kingdom is a different land from Mushroom Kingdom. Other than this, sorry, but I don't undertand what you asked a lot... TSUNAMI
The parenthesis is a joke. It's pretty much a humorous way of saying, "Why is the article comparing Peasley with Mario?". House is a doctor from the show of the same name, and I think of Toadley like him. Madz the Penguin (talk) 23:14, 31 October 2014 (EDT)
- I actually think of Toadley as a Toad mage who speaks strangely. Bowyer also speaks strangely. TSUNAMI
RE:I Heard You're a Patroller
Yeah, but this guy made no edits and his discussion page makes it seem like he's pretending to be Toadley. Does that count as a sockpuppet account? Madz the Penguin (talk) 21:23, 5 November 2014 (EST)
- A sockpuppet is someone who have two or more accounts from the same IP, not someone that is impersonating someone. If you think he is exagerating, issue a reminder/warning. I still think it should be fine. TSUNAMI
So you like Toads huh? Yeah, I see your a fan of Bowser's Inside Story. I have that game. Its a real shame characters like Dr. Toadley and Toadbert never made a return since then. I see you like penguins too. Although I can't say Mario penguins are doing it for me, real world penguins are pretty cool.
So yeah, I guess we have that in common. LOL. So yeah, friend request? Still trying to make my place on this wiki. I'm a common editor, though.
Also, just saying, I've set up a proposal that is currently six pages long on my word document, and I was going to start it, but I didn't want it to get denied after all that work. So I'm going to ask a few users about it personally before I do anything.
If I made a proposal to split certain recolors that have different action and names like Red Koopa, Different colored Toads, Blue, Green, and Red Lumas, Cyan Shy Guys(Cuz they act different in Captain Toad Treasure Tracker), and more due to their function. I mean, we have Red and Green Shell, we have too many yoshi colors, and they don't even do anything different. I just feel it isn't right.
You're welcome! Yep, we have some things in common. I'm going to make a userbox for people who want to be friends with me, then I'll accept friend requests. It's going to be on my userpage, so just copy and paste that when it's ready.
Surprisingly, one person once asked me, "What would it be like if Dr. Toadley starred in a game?". Even if I love that Toad (he's my second favorite character, behind Starlow), that question was hard for me to answer. It might be like Dr. Mario, or house...I mean House! I don't know, some puzzle game might seem good. It should be better than that House shovelware in the eShop, though.
Huh, that's interesting. I would make a proposal to merge the recolors, since they aren't really different from each other. Well, Most of the time, they aren't different. That reminds me of that last proposal I did where I split the Doctors category into two categories. I did all the work, but Walkazo edited the category summaries, so I did most of the work. Madz the Penguin (talk) 14:07, 27 November 2014 (EST)
Penguins and all
Well, if the Young E. Gadd is already mentioned, you can tag the page with a redirect.
#redirect[[Professor Elvin Gadd]]
If not, the absolute least you can do is to cut and paste info from that article into Professor E. Gadd and then tag it with the redirect. It would be preferred if you can write the thing yourself, as I'm iffy if that's plagiarism. :P Well, in the end, it isn't hard, but it does take some time! KaBoom! 10:39, 19 December 2014 (EST)
- I saw it. I couldn't find any videos of the German version that have Toadley Clinic in them, so I didn't look for any info. Also, I'm kind of taking a break on here because, well, Duolingo is kind of addicting. Madz the Penguin (talk) 20:15, 21 December 2014 (EST)
I was told to notify everyone who voted here that the template design has recently be completely changed. This may or may not influence voters to change their opinion. Thanks, Andymii (talk) 21:05, 12 January 2015 (EST)