The 'Shroom:Issue XLIII/Fun Stuff
If you've read the Staff Notes already, some of you may have noticed that Tucky said that I'm resigning from my position as Director of the Fun Stuff. Why, you might ask? Well, I've been swamped with work now that I'm in high school, and free time is a rare and valuable gift. As such, I've been using it for other things that take priority. Thus, trying to hold my position and do well at it is unnecessarily difficult.
So, what does all this mean? Well, not only does it mean I'll be stepping down from my position, but this also marks my official retirement from the Super Mario Wiki. However, don't rejoice just yet; I'll still be around on Xephyr and chat! Just not as often as I'd like to be. I may also stop by the wiki and its forums just to check My messages, so I'm really only half-retiring. Anyway, this is my final issue I'll be taking part in for the paper, and I'd like to thank my writers for their meritorious effort in their sections, my fellow directors who were there helping me at every turn, and all of you readers for taking the time to view our paper.
Now, it's about time that I pass the baton into Tucayo's more than capable hands. I wish you the absolute best of luck in leading this section, and I know the directors have picked the right guy for the job.
Please excuse the somewhat‐bad quality of the answers image. I am not very good in Paint. :P
Halloween themed! Good luck
Welcome back to the super‐ultra‐mega‐fun quiz hosted by your favorite writer, Fawfulfury65! This week we have a variety of different questions relating to Mario. So, yeah. Answer these questions to see if you’re really the Mario master!
- What is the final board map unlocked in Mario Party 6?
- What is the name of the Bumpty detective found on the Excess Express in The Thousand Year Door?
- What is the hardest difficulty level in Donkey Konga?
- Mario’s name was inspired by whom?
- How many Gold Balloons are needed to unlock the Windmill Plains track in Diddy Kong Racing?
- What is the name of the boss ghost in the Rec Room of Luigi’s Mansion?
- Crystal Caves is an area in what game?
- True or False: King Goo Goo Ga Ga Koopa is one of King Koopa’s alter egos in the Mario cartoons.
- True or False: The first hole in the Bowser Badlands course in Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour is a par 5 course.
|Click to find answers!|