The 'Shroom:Issue LXXXV/From the Mushroom Vaults
From the Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopediaJump to navigationJump to search
Hi readers, I'm KP, your new From the Mushroom Vaults writer. Since I've been playing a lot of Nintendo 64 lately, I would like to share some good info about Super Mario 64 with you. This month, we will look at the Red Coin missions for all three Bowser-themed courses for those of you who want to get 120 Power Stars, which I'm sure all of you do, right? No? Well, too bad, I'm doing it anyway!
Bowser in the Dark World
- Red Coin 1 and 2 are both on top of blocks that appear upon activating a ! Switch.
- Red Coin 3 is next to the third crystal in the second section of the level.
- Red Coin 4 is next to a stone cube and can be obtained when a yellow block protrudes from the side.
- Red Coin 5 is in the far left corner of where two platforms circle each other.
- Red Coin 6 is next to the pin on an octagonal platform to the left of the start of the third section.
- Red Coin 7 is behind the second tilting platform.
- Red Coin 8 is above the far left platform which overhangs the tilting platforms.
Bowser in the Fire Sea
- Red Coin 1 is on top a platform with a hole in the middle of it.
- Red Coin 2 can be reached by hopping off of the first pole in the level.
- Red Coin 3 is inside the box made of steel grates.
- Red Coin 4 is below a box made of steel grates.
- Red Coin 5 is on top a platform with a Bully on it.
- Red Coin 6 is on top of a platform in the tilting platform network, it can be reached when the platforms tilt enough.
- Red Coin 7 is near an object that breathes fire.
- Red Coin 8 is on top of a pole.
Bowser in the Sky
- Red Coin 1 is above a moving platform near the beginning of the level.
- Red Coin 2 is in the corner of a staircase-like platform.
- Red Coin 3 is on a little platform which can hardly be seen with a normal camera view.
- Red Coin 4 is above a tilting platform.
- Red Coin 5 is on top a wooden platform.
- Red Coin 6 is on top of a spinning platform with Bob-ombs.
- Red Coin 7 is on top a pole.
- Red Coin 8 is on top of a platform directly below the pipe leading to Bowser.
Well, that's it for this issue, guys! I'll be seeing you next time!
|Previous Section Next Section|