The 'Shroom:Issue LXXXV/From the Mushroom Vaults
Hi readers, I'm KP, your new From the Mushroom Vaults writer. Since I've been playing a lot of Nintendo 64 lately, I would like to share some good info about Super Mario 64 with you. This month, we will look at the Red Coin missions for all three Bowser-themed courses for those of you who want to get 120 Power Stars, which I'm sure all of you do, right? No? Well, too bad, I'm doing it anyway!
- Red Coin 1 and 2 are both on top of blocks that appear upon activating a ! Switch.
- Red Coin 3 is next to the third crystal in the second section of the level.
- Red Coin 4 is next to a stone cube and can be obtained when a yellow block protrudes from the side.
- Red Coin 5 is in the far left corner of where two platforms circle each other.
- Red Coin 6 is next to the pin on an octagonal platform to the left of the start of the third section.
- Red Coin 7 is behind the second tilting platform.
- Red Coin 8 is above the far left platform which overhangs the tilting platforms.
- Red Coin 1 is on top a platform with a hole in the middle of it.
- Red Coin 2 can be reached by hopping off of the first pole in the level.
- Red Coin 3 is inside the box made of steel grates.
- Red Coin 4 is below a box made of steel grates.
- Red Coin 5 is on top a platform with a Bully on it.
- Red Coin 6 is on top of a platform in the tilting platform network, it can be reached when the platforms tilt enough.
- Red Coin 7 is near an object that breathes fire.
- Red Coin 8 is on top of a pole.
- Red Coin 1 is above a moving platform near the beginning of the level.
- Red Coin 2 is in the corner of a staircase-like platform.
- Red Coin 3 is on a little platform which can hardly be seen with a normal camera view.
- Red Coin 4 is above a tilting platform.
- Red Coin 5 is on top a wooden platform.
- Red Coin 6 is on top of a spinning platform with Bob-ombs.
- Red Coin 7 is on top a pole.
- Red Coin 8 is on top of a platform directly below the pipe leading to Bowser.
Well, that's it for this issue, guys! I'll be seeing you next time!
|Previous Section Next Section