From the Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopediaJump to navigationJump to search
Move to Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Tipping Stars
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
DON'T MERGE 1-7
This article is only relevant to this game. The shop is a part of that game, and this articles doesn't stand out on its own. I think it's better if we just include it on the game's article.
- Andymii (talk) Sorry, but I think things like this deserve its own article. Should World 1-1 (New Super Mario Bros. 2) be merged with New Super Mario Bros. 2 because the level only appears in that game? Should all the enemies in Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins be merged with the game because they never appeared again? Nah, they are separate things.
- LudwigVon (talk) Per Andymii.
- Mario (talk) This article shouldn't have been created until the game is out, but here's the irony: I'll oppose to delete it until the game is released so we can confirm if we should make changes. Building on assumptions, though, this article seems notable to have its own page, apparently.
- Stonehill (talk) Per Andymii. As for Mario, the game is already released, so it's a moot point now.
- Magikrazy (talk) I guess we should delete Whoa Zone since that's only relevant to Super Paper Mario then too. Per Andymii.
- Yoshi876 (talk) Per Magikrazy.
- Lumastar (talk) Per all.