The content section of the article has already been on the Wii article(in fact there's more on Wii than this article) for a while so that doesn't have to be merged, but are the prototypes really necessary? In my opinion they don't provide much Mario-related information, as they were never used. --Marcelagus (talk)
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
All the rest are merged (except for the DK Bongos, which is undergoing another proposal). It has a section on the Wii article. So I say that we merge them.
- KS3 (talk) per proposal.
- Zero777 (talk) I am Zero! I guess so since that small reason is a good
excusereason. Zero signing out.
- Fawfulfury65 (talk) More consistent.
- Reversinator (talk) Per all.
- Homestar Runner (talk) There's not much to say about a piece of plastic that was just made to make the game look cool.
- Commander Code-8 (talk) It's another attatchment for the Wii.
- Walkazo (talk) - Per all.
- As best I can figure console accesories are merged into the relevant console's article because each accessory really doesn't need it's own page and it's the most logical place to stick them all (unless you want to make one page for every the console's accessories). Anyway, I also feel this is a strong enough article to stand on it's own and doesn't need to be merged. I don't think it's a good reason to merge an article just because like articles happen to be merged in a similar manner. -- 15:14, 13 April 2010 (EDT)
- Yes, but the Wii Balance Board, Wii Classic Controller, and Wii Wheel do very little with the Mario series, beside allowing you to play the games, of course. Therefore, they do not deserve their own articles. Fawfulfury65 (talk)