Talk:Trapdoor (Wario World)
Merge with into 
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
They're both from the same game, they have the same purpose (leading to bonus areas), and they are both trapdoors. The only difference is the material, and, obviously, how one can get in. They're also both really small articles (the longer one of the two is a stub, but the shorter isnt?!). So, I propose we merge both of these together into a page entitled "Trapdoor (Wario World)".
- MrConcreteDonkey (talk) Per proposal.
- SWFlash (talk) Per MrConcreteDonkey.
- UltimatePetey (talk) Exactly. Per MrConcreteDonkey.
- Marioguy1 (talk) - I agree as well, the trapdoors both have the same effect with one minor difference; one that can be covered with a sentence.
- Bowser's luma (talk) Yeah, that's good.
- Ultramariologan (talk) Per MrConcreteDonkey.
- Not Bugsy (talk) This makes perfect sense. Per Marioguy1.
- Fawfulfury65 (talk) Can easily be covered in a simple "Trapdoor" article.
It makes complete since to merge the two articles. Really, one of them not to be a stub when it is smaller than the one that is a stub. That doesn't make any since. Like MCD said, the only thing different is the material and how to open it. The articles are very small, and those 2 reasons that they aren't the same are not very important.Supremo