Talk:Tick Tock Clock
The word "Trauma" in the German translation could also mean "Nightmare". It seems more likely to me that the title is Tick Tock Nightmare than Tick Tock Trauma. -Garanik
Split the article into Tick Tock Clock (course) and Tick Tock Clock (Super Mario 64)
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
I propose we split the 2 into different articles. It's like the whole Bowser's Castle situation, there is an article for the levels in the main series and for the Mario Kart series (and even the courts in the sports series I think). Also the Sherbet Lands from the Mario Kart series and other series are split and the 2 different Waluigi Pinball stages are too. I believe that these should be split too.
- Tails777 (talk) I support the proposal so per me.
- YoshiKong (talk) Per Tails.
- Megadardery (talk) Per All.
- Coooool123 (talk) Per All. Makes sense, since the course and the race course are different and have their own unique features. By separating them we can explain more about the race course and add more details.
- Electrical Bowser jr. (talk) Per T777.
- Aokage (talk) Per this policy.
- Zero777 (talk) Per Tails777
- SuperFireBowserJr. (talk) Per all.
- BoygeyMario (talk) Per all.
- BowserJunior (talk) Per all.
- Akfamilyhome (talk) Per all.
- Well they've been like this for a while so I just decided to make a proposal for it. I don't know the policy fully yet. Tails777 (talk)
- Is it too late to change the proposal to that? Tails777 (talk)
- No, proposals can be rewritten within the first three days of their creation. Aokage (talk) 13:29, 5 January 2013 (EST)
Tick Tock Clock speed
The speed of the clock isn't rounded to the nearest quarter hour. The sectors have different sizes: https://youtu.be/_9n01vqsk8A?t=981 How should we add this? -- It's Meester Tweester! 14:56, September 29, 2020 (EDT)