Talk:The Thousand-Year Door
Does it ever really explain how Grodus and Peach got through the door without the Crystal Stars? -- Sir Grodus
Prolably becuase the Shadow Sirens were able to get them through. Aren't they, like, friends of the SHadow Queen? 3dejong
Weird.. They aren't nearly as evil as she is! 3dejong
- The seal on the door weakens every 1000 years, meaning they could have entered the door while it was in a weak state. Also, maybe they just went after Mario but got ahead of him as he was solving the puzzles. -- Son of Suns
Actually, yes, Grodus did explain how he got in. Just before you battle him he explains that, instead of going after all the Crystal Stars himself, he allowed Mario to fetch them up for him. With possesion of the Crystal Crystal Star (the final star), Grodus was able to give it to Lord Crump. After fighting Lord Crump, if Mario lost, Grodus would have all the stars, and be able to enter. However, it also worked out for him that Mario won, gaining the last star and being able to open the door. This actually weakened the seal on the door and allowed him in before Mario (or perhaps just after, when Doopliss would have entered.)
~ Luigi hc
Where are the hyphens between thousand and year. I suggest, since I'm not a sysop, that a sysop should copy and pastle this article onto a new article The Thousand-Year Door. Then delete this one. Trying not to be bossy, but I don't really have the power to do that. Unless I could do the copying and the pasting. Yeah. I'll just do that. Except someone stop me if it's supposed to be The Thousand Year Door. Here I go!
- Yeah, though Goombella refers to it as The Thousand-Year Door if you ask her about the area you're in. Perhaps we should have a vote? --KPH2293 18:59, 15 March 2007 (EDT)
- Just checked; There is. All in favor of moving? --KPH2293 16:04, 21 March 2007 (EDT)
- Yeah, I moved it. --KPH2293 16:40, 21 March 2007 (EDT)
Why is this under traps and obstacles? It certantly isnt a trap, and how could it be an obstacal? Full Metal Moogle
Should it be noted that the Thousand-Year Door lies just underneath the center of Rogueport?
When Mario is in need of help from everyone he's met (in the middle of the Shadow Queen battle) it's shown that the circle of lights around the pedastle that's in front of the Door is right underneath the Gallows (nuse area) in Rogueport -- actually, the pedastle would be directly underneath the Nuse Platform.
Should that be noted in here?
~ Luigi hc
- Sure. That sounds fine. -- Son of Suns