Merge M&L Syrups together
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
merge on main page 1-8
As you can see, I am proposing that we merge Syrup (M&L info) with Super Syrup, Ultra Syrup, and Max Syrup. The articles they are currently are stubs, and they are clearly not working seperate. This will delete that problem, and since they are already so much alike, it would work out perfectly. We have Nuts ajoined, and the Mushrooms on it's way under another perposal, so we should also merge theses articles together!
Merge Syrups together on a seperate page
Merge Syrups together on main Syrup page
- Baby Mario Bloops (talk) - Per proposal. And, since you won't see otherwise, we will have it on the page that is here already.
- Walkazo (talk) - Unlike with Mushroom, there isn't enough information on non-M&L Syrups to bother making a separate page: this will become nothing more than a glorified disambiguation page (or an actual disambiguation page), and if we can avoid that, all the better. Just have separate sections for the Paper Mario and Mario & Luigi syrups. Not having a specific page for the Mario & Luigi info won't seem inconsistent because we already have the plain old Nuts article.
- · SMB (Talk) · – Per Walkazo.
- Garlic Man (talk) – The Nuts page is just one sentence explaining how much HP each one gives. We should at least make sub-sections for each type of syrup.
- Gamefreak75 (talk) PEr all.
- Reversinator (talk) Consistency!
- Red Shell 68066vr (talk) Maybe we should do it with the mushroom page.
- Edofenrir (talk) - I agree with the proposal.
Leave Syrups as is
- Baby Mario Bloops (talk) - What's wrong with a disambiguation page? They can really be helpful at times! Also, the Nuts page needs to be rewritten so that it is not in bad condition. So, the Syrups if merged won't be just a sentence or two long...
- Should we even have the section for Super Paper Mario, because Syrups themselves don't make an appearance and the syrups that do have changed to recover HP and aren't the same at all.M&L Beware my fury! 21:00, 23 January 2012 (EST)