What's with the cliff hanger at the end of the article. At the Super Mario Wiki, we should be able to report every function of an item. So...do Star Pieces do something else we haven't mentioned already in the article? And what do Star Pieces do in Mario Party 5? -- Son of Suns
Nothing happens in PM2, and I'm not sure what happens if you get them all in Paper Mario.
- Yoshi Master
Nothing. Monty Mole (Talk·Contribs)
Heh, really? Dang... It deosn't even say you got them all?
- Yoshi Master
Nope. The closest thing is that Chuck Quizmo says you've answered all his questions. Monty Mole (Talk·Contribs) 17:25, 24 October 2006 (EDT)
In Mario Party 5, they appear in a mini-game. Paper Jorge ( Need to tell me something? Go to my talk page.·Contributions·) 18:17, 24 October 2006 (EDT)
I think that the star pices from RPG and the ones from PM and MP5 should be split into 2 different articles.--Luigibros2 16:46, 20 November 2008 (EST)
- I disagree. Both have the same name and are both relatively minor subjects. Both forms of Star Pieces are very similar topics - pieces that have fallen from the realm of the stars to the surface of the planet. -- Son of Suns
- This star piece appeared in 3 game, so it can be named at least Star Piece (currency). SWFlash
- Agreed. The Paper Mario tag on the title seems unnecessary.--Knife (talk) 12:55, 15 October 2010 (UTC)
Do you like the current layout or this one? (the whole one is here)
||Owned by chatacters
- I see...a Star Piece. Between Goomba Village and the back forest the path splits. One route goes up, the other straight ahead. You take the one that goes up. After you pass a tree, you descend a few steps and find the piece on the ground.
- I see...a Star Piece. Near Goomba Village there is a peaceful clearing. It was here that you landed when you fell from the sky. You shake the ground up and find a hidden chamber. The piece rises from below.
- I see...a Star Piece. You go to an open space near the steps behind Goomba Village. A secret hole hides between a jump pad and a stone block. You Spin Jump on the grass and find the hidden panel. The piece flies out of the hole.
||Obtained after giving her the stolen Dolly in "Jr. Troopa's Playground"
||Obtained after giving him a letter from Dry Dry Desert
Another gossip-loving Toad (talk) 00:32, 4 April 2015 (EDT)
- OK, the Merluvlee quotations look not much annoying when at a smaller font size. Another gossip-loving Toad (talk) 01:50, 4 April 2015 (EDT)