Talk:Standard Kart M
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
The header is self explanatory. We merged the different standard Karts (e.g. Standard MR, Standard BW, etc.) from Mario Kart DS into the Kart article, shouldn't we merge the different Kart size variants into Kart? These articles are basically repeating what the Kart article says with the only difference being the sizes of the karts and the general statistics (which is already explained on the Kart article anyway).
- Knife (talk) - Per proposal
- Walkazo (talk) - Per Knife. Merging the Standard S, M and L Karts (and the Standard S, M and L Bikes too) will save on space and navigation time, and make the main page look better while simultaneously cutting down on stubs: it's a great idea.
- Edofenrir (talk) - As long as that S, M, and L concept is properly explained, it may be a good decision to merge them.
- Reversinator (talk) Per all.
- KS3 (talk) Per Walkazo and Edofenrir.
- Gamefreak75 (talk) Per all.
@Red Shell: This does not affect the other Karts, only the three mentioned above. Perhaps you should reconsider your vote? EDIT: Also, These Kart size variants technically appeared only in Mario Kart Wii. Before that, there were just unnamed Karts (Super Mario Kart and Mario Kart 64) and personal standard Karts (Mario Kart DS).--Knife (talk) 20:13, 12 February 2010 (EST)