Talk:Shy Guy's Perplex Express
Separate Payday Waystation into a separate article
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
DO NOT SPLIT 1-5
Shy Guy's Perplex Express has it's section about Payday Waystation, but in my opinion, I think it should have it's own article. It maybe is a short section and short for an article, but you can see a lot of short articles out there that are short and have enough stuff explaining about them. I think Payday Waystation would be good on it's own article and I liked it when it had it's article a few years ago.
- Bazooka Mario (talk) Oh, hey, my proposal came back from the dead, which had decided that this didn't deserve it is own article. Anyhow, this article is a bit small and completely tied to Shy Guy's Perplex Express. If you land on a Lucky Space, you have to describe what happens here (and in the Lucky Space article too). I think having it is own section rather than it is own article sums up the state of Payday Waystation: it is just an extension of Shy Guy's Perplex Express that can serve as a redirect for those who want to look it up in MarioWiki. So, per LunaticGreedyMan (who is not me /s) in the first proposal.
- Baby Luigi (talk) Per the Lunatic. We've been through this before. I don't see anything wrong with keeping Payday Wastation in joint with this article, it's like making articles for Brighton and Twila's house in Clockwork Castle, it's better when it's part of the board it's in.
- BabyLuigi64 (talk) Per the
LunaticGreedyManlefty green Mario and the Baby Luigi on fire on the proposal that was linked to and here.
- Andymii (talk) Per all. Payday Waystation is literally a non-living, minor part of the board and nothing else; it's like creating a page for the Milk Shop from MP2. While our goal here is to have information on everything Mario, there's a fine line between making meaningful pages, and ones that don't serve much and are unimportant, such as hypothetical pages like Mario's nose, Luigi's left glove, or Goombario's hat. Of course I am exaggerating, but I hope you get my point.
- Lumastar (talk) "The station is only five Blue Spaces long" This quote should say it all.