Merge Whip Shuri into Shuri
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
DO NOT MERGE 1-3
I read them and they are the same, just Whip shuries carry whips. I propose that we merge them together.
Do Not Merge
- Reversinator (talk) Then should we merge Paragoomba with Goomba? It's just a Goomba with wings.
- Grandy02 (talk) There are so many enemies closely resembling other ones, why should this enemy be treated differently?
- Gamefreak75 (talk) PEr all.
Reversinator: For Paragoombas they appeared in multiple games. Whip Shuri only appeared in one game, Donkey Kong 64. It and Shuri are pretty much the same thing, just that whip shuri has whips. We merged Giant Ninji, they are subspecies of Ninjis. We merged Mega Urchins, they are subspecies of Urchins. Red Shell 68066vr (talk)
- Those are different! Here, Whip Shuri and Shuri are actually different enemies, but for Mega Urchin and Giant Ninji, they just vary in size. Reversinator (talk)
- Never mind, I found some in Tiny's ship, in Gloomy Galleom... --Metalex123 (talk) 15:25, 2 May 2015 (EDT)