Merge Risky Reef with Aqua World
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
Don't Merge 1-7
It seems like the DK: Swing series articles are mostly stubs; so here's another proposal. Both of the articles are stubs and mergeing them may no longer make them stubs and it's a good idea.
- LeftyGreenMario (talk) They are two unrelated stubs; why should we merge them? I mean, that means the other levels have to be merged.
- Ratfink43 (talk) Per Ks3, just becuase they are stubs doesent mean merge them. We need to keep things consistent
- Fawfulfury65 (talk) Maybe I can buy DK: King of Swing and turn all those articles into something like this or this. Basically, they can be easily unstubbed.
- Yoshi's Island (talk) I don't have the game by myself, but someone who has it could extend this article, and all other stages in the game (Like Fawfulfury65 said). (Sorry for bad English, but I hope you understood!)
- Grandy02 (talk) This is as article-worthy as any other Donkey Kong level (that doesn't just exist for a boss fight).
- Walkazo (talk) - Per all.
- MrConcreteDonkey (talk) Per all. Please stop nominating two slightly connected stubs and trying to merge them.
I am Zero! Those two articles are related, Risky Reef is the first level in Aqua World. LGM why do you have to use the same argument and KS3 your vote is invalid, what you said is different, those are completely different worlds. Zero signing out. Zero777 (talk)