Talk:Red balloon (object)
From the Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopediaJump to navigationJump to search
Change name to "Red Balloon"
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
It's not really important to say it is big, It starts out small.
- Baby Luigi (talk) I'd be the one to vote in this by saying that there isn't a red balloon article in this wiki. Sure, typing "red balloon" in the search bar leads to a disambiguation page, but why not add an aboutarticle (or whatever it is) template on top of the page if we want viewers to find other red balloons? I am well aware that this article's name is conjecture, but we can give it an even more fitting name by just eliminating the unnecessary "big" adjective, since the proposer is correct: the balloon doesn't start out big.
- A Paragoomba and the Koopa Bros. (talk) Per my proposal and Baby Luigi's vote.
- Yoshi K (talk) Per BLOF.
- King Pikante (talk) Per all.
- BowserJunior (talk) Per BLOF.
- MortonBoo99 (talk) Per BLOF.
- UltraMario3000 (talk) Per BeeElOhEf.
Update: I don't think anyone will vote, so I don't think this is needed any more Red Boo
- Please use proper formatting for talk page proposals. I fixed it up for you right now, but next time, be sure what to do when you make a TPP. And don't jump to conclusions like that. It's likely no one has noticed at this time. Ray Trace(T|C) 20:23, 18 April 2013 (EDT)
- Also, there is no such article as "Red Balloon". Did you mean "rename"? Ray Trace(T|C) 20:24, 18 April 2013 (EDT)