Talk:Potted Spiked Fun Guy
Merge to Spiked Fun Guy
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
I don't believe it's reasonable to cover these seperately from Spiked Fun Guys; the only difference is that they're in a flower pot. They look exactly like normal Spiked Fun Guys and react to attacks and being touched in the same way (and react to them as entities seperate from their pots). They also move in precisely the same manner once fully seperated from the pot and, most importantly, any Spiked Fun Guy can get into a vacant pot and hop around in it, so they're not even a "sub-species", they're the exact same thing except in a flower pot. They're not even covered as seperate enemies (and thus don't have seperate names) in the Japanese guide for the game, nor the German one. The article is very short as well, with not much, if anything, more to be said about the enemy, and most of what is being said applies to regular Spiked Fun Guys as well.
- Vellidragon (talk) - Per proposal.
- Bop1996 (talk) Per the fact that they can become each other and the fact that they are somewhat redundant (if expanded; this TPP has more info on each than the articles do).
- Tails777 (talk) Per Bop1996.
- Bowser's luma (talk) Ouch, this is a sad article. Quick, merge before someone sees it and has an aneurism! Per proposal.
- Magikrazy51 (talk) Thanks for un-confuzzling me, Bop. Per you.
- Mario4Ever (talk) Per all.
- M&SG (talk) - The two are pretty much one in the same.
- Toad85 (talk) Per Tails777.
- Walkazo (talk) - Per Vellidragon and Bop1996.
I don't have this game. Are these species separate entities or the same things? Confuzzled, The Magikrazy