Talk:List of Super Paper Mario pre-release and unused content
I found another "Tippi" pixle in the game. If you select her, there will be two Tippis. If she tattles herself she will say "......". This Tippi, however, flys sideways and if you press 2 the game crashes.Jack Z (talk)
- Sounds more like a glitch in the game than a beta element. Garlic Stapler
- But Tippi doesn't have a pixel icon. Here's the code: 044CEAEE 010000DC --Jack Z 21:48, 5 November 2010 (UTC)
- I am Zero! But still, we just need to show it once, the only reason why there will be more than one picture of the same thing is to take it from another angle, but there's only one angle, but I get what you're saying. Now that I think about it, I think the other images are fake, explanation (by image starting by one):
- What's so beta element with Mario walking through line land?
- Same thing
- It didn't look beta at first but the background and colors are different.
- Per reason I just made.
- I think that appear in the game
- Same thing.
Also, I think this statement "Footage was also found of Mario fighting someone similar looking to the Shadow Queen (Peach's possessed form, to be exact) from Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door." is fake since there's no reference/proof. Zero signing out. Zero777 (talk)
They are not false. Tippi dosen't follow Mario around in the final game and I didn't put that statement "Footage was also found of Mario fighting someone similar looking to the Shadow Queen (Peach's possessed form, to be exact) from Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door."--UM3000
- Is this still on the topic that it began on? Because it sounds like you've come to an agreement... ( | )
Didn't Merlee's Mansion have different music from the final? I think when Peach was walking down the basement stairs of Merlee's Mansion, you can hear this music in the background. The music was entirely staccato strings. It sounds the same as the music heard in the Fresh Step commercials. When it was removed, the people who converted this for the Wii thought the music was too suspicious and would think it should've been a song from the GameCube game Luigi's Mansion. Wouldn't you think this was strange? DonkeyKong64Fangirl 23:21, 12 April 2011 (EDT)
I found some beta enemy sprites. They are Shy Guy, Fly Guy, Tall Guy (Stilt Guy), Jade Guy, Monty Mole, and Wiggler. Can someone add it in the article cause it's locked and I can't edit it.
Oh I know what it is. Um no I got it from here. http://www.hocuspocus.taloncrossing.com/rii/pm3/Unused/ Boygeydude told me about this place.
I figured out but those sprites look actually real and not custom made.
I went to that website that YoshiGo99 linked and I managed to put the pieces to the beta Muth and Boomboxer together. When this page is not blocked from editing, should I upload the image?
Also the spriters resource has Meta Muths too. Also there are different colors of Spanias like Red and Blue but I do not know who to put them together. And they like like real ones, how can someone make sprites that look so real to the ones in game.
I noticed some photos showing Mario on Lineland Road with Tippi and Thoreau. Although it is true Thoreau isn't obtained that early in the game, there is still the assumption that it could merely be a picture showing Mario revisiting the area with Thoreau and Tippi. Can someone confirm what the "beta" part of the picture is? MimiTheCopycat 11:07, 29 October 2012 (EDT)
There is no HUD in the picture. I think that's the only difference lol
The image for the beta wedding scene is incorrect. 126.96.36.199 21:38, 1 September 2013 (EDT)