This is a featured article!
It represents the best of the best that the Super Mario Wiki has produced. If there are any edits that will improve the article's quality even further, make them.
|Edit the article · add to discussion (new section) · FA page|
Ahem, Why the HELL is there a ZELDA villian in a MARIO WIKI?!?!?!? It's Messed! I request this page be removed at once. The Zelda Wiki is the one that should have responsibility for Ganon. Super Mario 256 12:08, 22 April 2007 (EDT)
He's playable in SSBM, which we consider here part of the extended Marioverse. Note how there's only information on the page pertaining to SSBM and not the Zelda series in general. Phoenix Rider 12:10, 22 April 2007 (EDT)
- Ganondorf has the same moveset as Captain Falcon, and indeed Falco is a clone of Fox. Don't mix Captain Falcon and Falco Lombardi. - Cobold (talk · contribs) 17:58, 29 August 2007 (EDT)
Do remember though that Ganondorf is not entirely a true clone, because his "A" button moves are different than Captain Falcon's "A" button moves.--File:Piranhabean.gifPeteyPiranhaLover 11:07, 23 September 2007 (EDT)
- Only the Up+A move is a new addition to Ganondorf's moveset, the rest is in fact similar. - Cobold (talk · contribs) 11:43, 23 September 2007 (EDT)
Since Ganon will be appearing in Brawl, and since all Zelda characters are getting their TP look in Brawl, I put a picture of TP Ganondorf in the Smash Bros. Character thing. Is that ok? SSB Lover
- No, it is NOT OK. Our Images have to be Mario-Related that Image is from Twilight Princess, not a Mario game. And, who said Ganondorf is even appearing in Brawl? My Bloody Valentine
Confimed to brawl
oh yeah he is confirmed
- Where exactly did you find this out? My Bloody Valentine
Currently, it is 8064 (check my sig for the date/time). This means that we probably don't need to worry about it falling below 4000 anytime soon. No, nobody asked, but I checked the count, so I felt I should share it so no one else has to. Stumpers! 19:52, 13 October 2008 (EDT)
- Potentially the one from Nintendo, but otherwise, we don't cover leaks, regardless of whether or not they're true. Hello, I'm Time Turner.
Okay, I get that due to Smash, it’s reasonable for the page to be here, and sure, it’s well written, but Ganondorf really shouldn’t be the FA on MarioWiki. I’m not demanding it be changed (although I know you guys change your FA like every week) but I just want to know why on earth Ganon was chosen as your FA. Also the fact that you change your FA so much makes us a SmashWiki look bad because we only change it every few months. 126.96.36.199 11:50, 1 October 2018 (EDT)Blueflame105
- Ganondorf was featured back in 2008, and its article has continued to withstand the test of time. The reason it's currently highlighted is because it's its turn, you can see the list for upcoming Featured Articles here. As for changing it every week, we have a lot of featured articles and it takes us over a year to feature them all on the main page. If we only changed it every few months, it'd take several years to feature each article. Yoshi876 (talk)