Merge with Green Fuzzy
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
They look AND act exactly the same and they have the same name in non-English languages. Not only that, but considering that "Green Fuzzy" is a direct translation of the Japanese name while "Forest Fuzzy" is a specific reference to the Forever Forest, it's likely an inconsistent translation.
- Binarystep (talk) Per my reasons stated above.
- Burningdragon25 (talk) The Forest Fuzzy is indeed the same as the Green Fuzzy so, per proposal!
- LudwigVon (talk) This is like Koopa Leaf and Turtley Leaf, they are the same. Per all.
- Time Turner (talk) If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it's probably a duck. If two things are like that, they're probably the same duck.
- Walkazo (talk) - Per all.
- Magikrazy (talk) Yeah, these are pretty much the same.
- SuperYoshiBros (talk) Per all.
- Stonehill (talk) Per all.
- Lumastar (talk) I forgot that these had two different names.