Merge All Status Ailments
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
keep them separate 1-6
I say we merge all the status ailments because most of them are stubs, most only appear in one or two games, and there is not much to talk about each individual ailment so mergeing them won't be a bad idea, but there are two ideas to name this new article where all the ailments will be merged, it is either "List of Status Ailments" or just simply "Status Ailments".
List of Status Ailments
- Arend (talk) There are way too much status effects, and only a few of them are positive.
- Walkazo (talk) - Per all.
- Booderdash (talk) Ridiculous, there are way too many status ailments, and most of them are significient enonugh, to have their own page.
- Knife (talk) Per above.
- Fuzzipede27 (talk) This is ridiculous, there is over 15 or so status effects.
- Super-Yoshi (talk) Nah, all status effects are different in their own way. Per all.
- Maybe it would be better (possibly, just a guess) if it was split into pages like:
- "List of Status Ailments in Paper Mario"
- "List of Status Ailments in Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story"
- "List of Status Ailments in..."
For the record, TPPs dealing with this many merges are not allowed: these decisions should be made on MarioWiki:Proposals, but since this proposal will not pass and no changes will be made, it's too late in the game to bother cancelling or moving it. - Walkazo 21:13, 3 August 2010 (UTC)