Special Strawberry Cake and the poisoned cake
I just recently split out Rabbit Ear and Pump for being too different from the subjects from which they were split out of. Should we do the same for the Special Strawberry Cake (baked by Peach in Paper Mario) and the poisoned cake (given by Rawk Hawk in Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door), given that generic cake slices also appear in both aforementioned games? (T|C) 20:10, October 16, 2019 (EDT)
Split Special Strawberry Cake and Poisoned cake
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
Split both 0-0-7-0
Maybe in the future I'll assess whether or not certain certain sections of the article are padded out, but I think this is at least a start.
Split Special Strawberry Cake
Split Poisoned cake
- Toadette the Achiever (talk) Per proposal.
- JoeRunner (talk) Fair enough idea. Per proposal.
- Obsessive Mario Fan (talk) I guess they somewhat count as key items, so sure.
- Power Flotzo (talk) Makes sense to me. Per all.
- WeirdDave13 (talk) Per all.
- bwburke94 (talk) Per all.
- Niiue (talk) Per all. Pretty sure it should be capitalized as "Poisoned Cake", though, since that's the (unused) item name in the game's data.