MarioWiki:Featured articles/Unfeature/N1/Super Mario 3D Land
From the Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopediaJump to navigationJump to search
Remove featured article status
- Baby Luigi (talk) This article is just a loosely strung amalgamation of lists and paragraphs. Compare this article to Yoshi's Island DS, which has a fully detailed list of enemies and objects, even compare this article to New Super Mario Bros., which isn't even featured, and this article doesn't seem all that impressive. The gameplay section is a bit of an unorganized mess, with some paragraphs that feel like they belong more to a designated section rather than all merged with Gameplay, such as the paragraph describing the list of power-ups being in the Power-Ups section. The Nintendo eShop description is smack in the middle of the article for no good organizational reason. That power-up table is also formatted messily. The reception section is pretty much phoned in, as it's very lazily written. There is an empty Staff section, and finally, the trivia section is a tad too long. I really don't think this article is the best this wiki has to offer, and it feels pretty much on par with other articles not featured yet, namely New Super Mario Bros. U, New Super Mario Bros., and Super Mario Galaxy, all examples which appear to be in a better state than this.
- Time Turner (talk) The overabundance of lists alone make this unworthy of being featured.
- Bazooka Mario (talk) Gameplay section concerns mostly with changes from the previous games. It's telling when the Development section contains the most information in this article while the bulk of this article is just a bunch of links.
- Yoshi the Space Station Manager (talk)per all + there is a red link.
- A51 Trooper (talk) - Per all.
Keep featured article status
Removal of support/oppose votes
Yoshi the Space Station Manager: It's fine for a featured article to have a few red links. What we're looking for is a low, reasonable amount of red links, if any, per the rules, number 7. Mario-HOHO! (Talk / Stalk) 22:30, 20 December 2016 (EST)