From the Super Mario Wiki
Remove Featured Article Status
- LeftyGreenMario (talk) Information is missing in this article, which is a not good for a featured article. Surely they have appeared in Super Princess Peach, but this article doesn't mention a SINGLE word on that game (except for that navigation template down there). The article is written in past tense, another no-no for featured article status. The Bowser's Inside Story section could use little more expansion. If there is information about spiny shells in the Mario Strikers Charged series, why not in the Mario Kart series? Until all these problems are fixed, this article should be unfeatured.
- Fuzzipede27 (talk) Per LGM.
- Fawfulfury65 (talk) This is a FA? With TWO rewrite templates?
- CosmicRedToad (talk) - 60% of my mind pers FF65, the rest pers LGM
- BabyLuigiOnFire (talk) Per all.
- Commander Code-8 (talk) Per all. This SUCKS!!!!
- Sunshineisles2 (talk) This article has two rewrite templates, meaning that this is not overall acceptable quality for a featured artcle.
- Mario jc (talk) Templates.
- Garlic Stapler (talk) - Two rewrite templates?
- MrConcreteDonkey (talk) Per all.