MarioWiki:Featured articles/Unfeature/N1/Mario Kart 7
Remove featured article status
- Time Turner (talk) The intro is suprisingly bereft of information despite being so wordy (it's a part of the Mario Kart series and it has new stuff, but what is this game?), the gameplay doesn't once talk about the game's standard gameplay beyond the new stuff, every non-racer is bunched together into an unhelpfully undetailed section, the Pre-release and unused content is an empty section, and the Staff really seems like it could be expanded with more context. Also, several of the references are broken, enough that it's cause for concern.
- Baby Luigi (talk) Per Time Turner.
- TheFlameChomp (talk) Per Time Turner.
- LuigiMaster123 (talk) Per Time Turner.
Keep featured article status
- Tails777 (talk) - With the exception of the opening paragraph (which I feel still describes the key things the game has), I have addressed the problems you listed. If there's anything else you feel needs fixing, I'll do my best to get on them. For now, I feel the article still meets the standards to be featured.
- Lcrossmk8 (talk) - Per Tails777.
Removal of support/oppose votes
I have started by adding a section for standard gameplay and features and giving the Pre-Released content header a section of info. I plan to go about removing broken references and there in lies my question: is it fine to just removed them since the game has been out for 6 years now or do we still need references for some of these points? Tails777 Talk to me!