MarioWiki:Featured articles/Unfeature/N1/Baby Luigi
From the Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopedia
Remove Featured Article Status
Keep Featured Article Status
- BabyLuigiOnFire (talk) I proof-read the article, corrected verb/informal tenses the most I can, wrote the Pitty story where Baby Luigi is involved in (which is basically the entire thing XP) though I could have created new errors, added the Super Mario Kun section, and added some information in other sections. I corrected most of the errors in the article that you mentioned, so this should stay featured.
- New Super Mario (talk) Per BLOF. This article looks great.
- LeftyGreenMario (talk) BaboonLikesOliveFools has done everything I complained about. Now the article doesn't bother me as much anymore. I hate Baby Luigi.
- UltraMario3000 (talk) Per ElderlyWaluigiOnWater.
- Goomba's Shoe15 (talk) Per BLOF
- Mario Bros.! (talk) The article has no errors.
- Mario7727 (talk) I think we should keep the article since there seems to be nothing wrong with it...
- Propeller Toad (talk) I agree with the others. The article is very clean, and informative with very few errors (also very accurate). This article should remain featured.
- Superfiremario (talk) Per all.
- Magikrazy51 (talk) Way to go, BigLemonsOfFury. Per her.
- Doopliss42 (talk)Whose idea was it to unfeature this article? It must be considered a hate crime against Baby Luigi. Per all above.
- BalloonBoolicious9090 (talk)I think that this article shall be featured! People, let this article be featured in the future!
- GEX (talk) this article should be featured
- Chicken (talk) Baby Luigi awesome he should be featured his articale is fine i read it
- Garu500 (talk) Everyone has made a good pint and I agree to all statements
- Catboy41 (talk) per all.
Removal of Support/Oppose Votes
- There's only, like, 2 nonquoted contractions in the entire article. Fix'd too. BabyLuigiOnFire (talk)
- Okay, don't vote to remove my vote. I will request for a deletion. LeftyGreenMario (talk)