MarioWiki:Featured articles/N2/Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island
From the Super Mario Wiki
- Baby Luigi (talk) Well-written article that covers nearly every aspect of the game. Enemies, characters, and objects are sorted in a nice table format and have descriptions accompanying them, so users can easily navigate them and find the enemy they are looking for. A reception section is written, using the available sources I currently have access to. A story section briefly summarizing the game's events is written. The levels are neatly organized in a table, drawing inspiration from the Donkey Kong Country articles but adding images to distinguish from them as well as decorating the table. Gameplay section talks as much as I could what you could do in the game. The article for Yoshi's Island DS also served as an inspiration on how to organize this article.
- YoshiFlutterJump (talk) A comprehensive, detailed article with no improvement tags and lots of information. Per Baby Luigi.
- Owencrazyboy9 (talk) Per both.
- TheFlameChomp (talk) Per all.
- Super Radio (talk) Per all.
- Play Dash (talk) Per Baby Luigi, of course.
- Yoshi the SSM (talk) Sure. Per all.