MarioWiki:Featured articles/N2/Princess Peach
- KS3 (talk) It is a good quality, understandable article.
- Mr. Anon (talk)
- Byllant (talk)
- MeritC (talk)
- Theyoshiegg (talk)
- Harleygirl12 (talk)
- ElPilotoDi (talk)
- qwwwwww (talk)
- Mario Fan 123 (talk) Lots of good images, good quality.
- Mr bones (talk) - It is an interesting article but there's almost no screenshots of the old games.
- BabyLuigiOnFire (talk) This has the same problem as Mario; she made appearances in a whole bunch of games, that it's difficult to site them all (Wrecking Crew '98? Game & Watch Galleries 1,2, and 4?). Plus, sections are badly categorized (New Super Mario Bros. installments?). Plus, it's badly organized, with television appearances smack in the middle of the games appearances. Also, greatly in need of images with some sections. And do we really need a list of appearances section? No other article that I know has that.
- LeftyGreenMario (talk) The history section is badly organized. This article suffers the same problem as Mario. Per UglyThingamajigWithHisStupidFatButtOnFire.
- Commander Code-8 (talk) It seems no articles can organise their history section right. It also needs more images.
- Reversinator (talk) The History section is extremely disorganized.
- ThatlovesIggy (talk) The appearances are all out of order, and we need more game screenshots.
Removal of Opposes
Television appearances are in the middle of the games because as far is I know all of the appearances should be organized by series in release date order and that includes cartoon series, we are not separating anymore appearances by games, cartoons... And the list of appearances is not only used in this article, other articles such as Princess Daisy and Dixie Kong also use it and they are featured articles. Javier12345 20:11, 28 February 2010 (EST)