- Starry Parakarry - Good article with plenty of lots of detailed info, good amount of pics (for the size of the article), good opening paragraph, all of her stats, relationships and abilities are listed. The article actually has a LOT of info for her appearing in only two games.
- A very good article. The personality section may be a little bit short, but Rosalina is a bit of a mysterious character. WK
- ♥Rosalina♥ - Good and detailed article.
- per everyone
- per Mrsdaisyluigi! Luigi3000
- InfectedShroom (talk) - Okeydoke, looks good. And I find it quite humorous that there is a relatively long paragraph about her athletic wear. XD
- Excellent article, per all. Z3r0 Tw0
- The article is nothing but info and beauty.
The preceding unsigned comment was added by Rainbow Yoshi (talk).
- Storm Yoshi (talk) - Good long article. Especially for a character with only two appearances :o
- Covers and explains everything. Well detailed too.--Black Belt of the Mushroom Kingdom 18:46, 24 August 2008 (EDT)
Um, Super Mario Fan, how can Super Mario Galaxy not be long enough when it's a bunch of paragraphs but Mario Kart Wii be good enough when it's only 1 paragraph? Besides, that Super Mario Galaxy section is REALLY long! What exactly do you want us to expand? Starry Parakarry
I believe I know what Super Mario Fan is talking about, Starry Parakarry. Although the Super Mario Galaxy section is long, most of it is about the storybook section. I think Super Mario Fan is saying more needs to be added about Rosalina's role in the plot other than her storybook section. Do you understand what I am saying? I mean, just look at how short the Cosmos Protector (or whatever it is) section is compared to other sections. WK
- I'm sorry to ask but, um, how exactly do you get this to be taken down? I've done it before but my mind is going blank and I can't find out how to do it from any of the instructions. Sorry and thanks in advance! Starry Parakarry
- It's taken down when a sysop deletes it; which is, in most cases, TimeQ. He said he'll be back today so this and the SM64 nomination page should be gone soon. Marcelagus (T • C • E)