- Reversinator (talk) Pronto passes all the requirements to be featured; lots of information, not messy, no improvement tags, you get the idea.
- Commander Code-8 (talk)
- BabyLuigiOnFire (talk) It meets requirements for all rules except rule 10 and 11, which states reasonable length and images.
- KS3 (talk) Images, images, images... Where are all the images???? We surely can have more images
Removal of Opposes
- Reversinator (talk) It's impossible to get another images, and once again I point to Robo Koopa (alter ego), which is a FA and is the same size as Pronto.
- You know what, until this gets more votes, I'm going to put off on voting. Fawfulfury65 (talk)
- Even though I said yes to this (it's not a fan vote. I HATE Mario cartoons) I think the start of the article could use a bit more expansion. Just a tiny bit would make it easier to put on the Main Page.
Reversinator: The length it has was enough to unfeature Gus. Plus, 7,331 bytes > 3,888 bytes, which is about double the length of the article. It is possible to get another image; you just got to find a video of the episode on the computer, print screen, and bingo! BabyLuigiOnFire (talk)
@Rev: I highly doubt that it's impossible to get more images. If I were you, I'd go on Youtube, find the episode, take a screenshot, and upload it. Unless you can't find the episode, it's not impossible. Also, didn't we have an exact number of characters that an FA had to be?Bloc Partier (talk)
- We did, but this rule has been replaced to say there must be a "reasonable" amount of characters. Time Q (talk)
- Hm, I can't remember when and why it was changed exactly either. I believe the main reason was that 4,000 characters is just an arbitrary value and not suitable for distinguishing "good" from "bad" articles. Time Q (talk)
You know what I find funny? The fact that this is nominated for FA status, yet the article itself fails to mention that it is a character from the Super Mario Bros. Super Show, which should be the most essential piece of information. The fact that this info is missing says a lot about the article. Take this into consideration before supporting the article. - Edofenrir (talk) (I'm going to fix the error now, of course, so if you want to check what I pointed out, go see the history)
- @Time: Ah. Makes sense. Though I think an arbitrary number is better than no number at all. It doesn't make an article any better, but it does give it more meat, metaphorically speaking. It requires the article to be long enough to be worth reading for a good time. I dunno, I could argue the other side too though. Bloc Partier (talk)