MarioWiki:Featured articles/N1/Deanna Mustard
- ForeverDaisy09 (talk) - Article is very detailed for a real person article, and contains much information on Deanna. I went as far as doing an interview with Deanna.
- Javier12345 18:34, 12 June 2008 (EDT) - per FD09, you really did a nice work.
- Goomb-omb (talk) this really is a fantastic page. It is the best page among the "real people" and, considering that Ms. Mustard is a voice actress for a "supporting character" it is extremely detailed. I think it really deserves to be featured.
- Stumpers (talk) Clear and informative. Includes details about her life, which is nice, because even if we can't see how, the series is influenced by the lives and other work of the voice actors.
- It's good with the info, and it's very neat.Luigi001 (talk)
I was influenced to nominate this article by Stumpers, and I feel it is a respectable length and has very nice information. FD09
Wow. Great article, especially for a real person. I would, however, like to bring one thing up. It is something that you, FD09, brought up on the Luigi FA page. OK, so look at this image. The first image on the page moves the small "edit" link, and the Image that is lowest down cuts into the "Princess Daisy" header. (Note: this picture was taken using my typical browser size, taking up about 90% of my screen.) On the Luigi FA page, you said that an image cutting into text like that was worthy of an oppose. Now, I could fix this problem by making my browser window smaller, () but I would prefer to keep the size. Now, clear something up for me, is this image thing worthy of an oppose or not, as it can look a ton of different ways on other browsers? Again, great article, but I would like to clear this up. .
Sorry for the crappy wording there... Oh, and one more thing. This article is much shorter than Smithy, which you said was too short. This article is shorter than Smithy. Er... could you explain that for me, too? Sorry to bug you about all this... :') .
- I think maybe FD09 was expecting more for a character article than a person article. --Pikax 10:47, 14 June 2008 (EDT)
Infected Shroom: What do you mean by "some of the images overlap the headers"? There are only two images, and I can't see them overlapping anything. (In fact, that's the only part of your vote that would make it valid, that's why I'm asking. "The overall article is not long enough" is not valid.) Time Questions 14:45, 22 June 2008 (EDT)
Time: I'm referring to FD09/Fixitup's points on this page. You'll see what he and I mean on the page. I think. If there's any more confusion, please ask.Meh, decided to remove my vote, since technically it's just to fight with FD09 about other articles. Dumb argument on my part. Sorry to stall the Featured status. ;) .