MarioWiki:Featured articles/N1/Comet Observatory
From the Super Mario Wiki
- DaisyLuigi (talk) First of all, this article is beautifully detailed and neat. There are no red links, no flowery fluff, and it can be easily read by anyone.
- Ashley and Red (talk)
- Fandro (talk)
- GabbyPaperplane (talk)
- Mario (talk) I think this article can do with an expansion for each dome it holds. A hub area should have information about its contents, what items are available, and that stuff. Therefore, the Super Mario Galaxy section can do with an expansion, or we should add a Layout/General information section.
- Vommack (talk) Per Mario. I'll support this when it's expanded sufficiently.
- Misty (talk) — I agree with LGM and Vommack.
Removal of Opposes
- That's how I feel, but it can't be any better, so... what do we do? - 19:28, 7 May 2014 (EDT)
- It's short, yes, but it can definitely have an expansion. There can be more general information about the Terrace, the Fountain, the Kitchen, the Bedroom, the Engine Room, and the Garden; we can have what levels these contain and the unlocking criteria. KaBoom! 19:35, 7 May 2014 (EDT)