From the Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopedia
(Redirected from Koopa Shells)Jump to navigationJump to search
- See also: Category:Shells
Shell may refer to:
- Koopa Shells (or Koopa shells), the shells worn by Koopa Troopas, including:
- The Green Shell, the most common type of shell.
- The Red Shell, the second-most common type of shell with a variety of extra attributes, such as the ability to target the nearest racer in the Mario Kart series.
- The Blue Shell, a rare type of shell responsible for giving the Shell Mario form, among other uses.
- The Yellow Shell, a rare type of shell whose most distinct feature is letting Yoshi create sand clouds when holding one in his mouth.
- The flashing shell, an enemy Koopa Troopa shell that flashes a rainbow of colors.
- The Gold Shell, a type of shell that sometimes comes from a Gold Koopa, which usually gives coins when thrown.
- Shell, an item in Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble!
- Shell, a rolling obstacle in Super Mario Odyssey.
|This is a disambiguation page — a list of pages that otherwise might share the same title. Please follow one of the disambiguation links above or search to find the page you were looking for if it is not listed. If an article link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.|