Category talk:Count Bleck's Army
Delete Count Bleck's Army
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
delete category 10-0
I've already made a proposal to delete the article of this category, and they both have the same reasons to delete them. To summarize what I already wrote, pretty much all of the articles in this category have never been shown to be a part of what constitutes as Count Bleck's Army. If the article on Count Bleck's Army has already been deleted, why should the category for Count Bleck's Army remain?
- GreenDisaster (talk) Per proposal.
- YoshiKong (talk) Per proposal.
- ThePremiumYoshi (talk) - Per GreenDisaster.
- Mario4Ever (talk) Per proposal.
- ParaLemmy1234 (talk) Per all.
- King Pikante (talk) Per GreenDisaster.
- Goomba (talk) Per all.
- SuperYoshiBros (talk) I agree, especially considering there's so few enemies to be categorized here, and most of them weren't confirmed to be part of his army anyway.
- BowserJunior (talk) Per all.
- Pinkie Pie (talk) Per all.
@SuperYoshiBros; I wouldn't say there's only a few enemies in this category, as there are 57, but yeah, I agree with most of them not being confirmed. This is more of a list of enemies that originally appeared in Super Paper Mario. Goomba (talk) 21:13, 1 May 2013 (EDT)
- I meant as in enemies that were officially named as allied with Bleck. Sorry about that. --30px SuperYoshiBros 30px 21:23, 1 May 2013 (EDT)
I noticed the category lacks some major members such as Mimi and the rest of the main minions except Nastasia. By the time Super Dimentio is created, Dimentio is no longer loyal to Bleck so that shouldn't be on the list. But yeah, it just needs changes done to it, but I don't believe it's my place to vote, as I'm not knowledgeable enough to make the right decision. -- 21:32, 1 May 2013 (EDT)