| Full Name
|| Clockwork Soldiers, the Toy Platoon
|| They once belonged to a tightly-wound toy collector. But now they march on their own without any winding.
|| Clockwork Room
|| 100 Each
| Heart Quote
|| The valve... The valve... (Green Soldier)|
Squeak squeak (Blue Soldier)
Heyyyyy, stooooppp lookkkinnnggg at meeee! (Pink Soldier)
“Heyyyyy, stooooppp lookkkinnnggg at meeee!”
—Clockwork Soldier, Luigi's Mansion
The Clockwork Soldiers attacking Luigi.
The Clockwork Soldiers, the Toy Platoon are a green, blue, and pink trio of Portrait Ghosts from Luigi's Mansion.
The Clockwork Soldiers are found in the Clockwork Room on the third floor of the mansion. Luigi finds the Soldiers immobile. If Luigi starts the three clocks in the room, they awaken and begin attacking with their toy cork guns. As they move around, Luigi captures each by sucking their wind-up keys with his Poltergust 3000. Only the blue Clockwork Soldier can give up pearls. After this, the playhouse's doors open, granting Luigi access to the Roof.
 Names in Other Languages
|The Puppet Army
||Claudio, Francisco y Rodrigo, Las tropas del reloj
||Claudio, Francisco and Rodrigo, The clocwork troops
||Les Soldats Mécaniques
||The Mechanic Soldiers
- The Clockwork Soldiers are the only portrait ghosts in the game that have legs.
- The Clockwork Soldiers, along with Henry and Orville, are the only portrait ghosts in the game that are fought in a group, excluding The Floating Whirlindas, since they are both vacuumed up together at once.
- Altogether, the Clockwork Soldiers have 300 HP, making them have the second highest HP (as a portrait ghost) in the game along with King Boo, who has 500 HP.
- The Clockwork Soldiers, along with Madame Clairvoya and The Floating Whirlindas, are the only human-esque ghosts that have an unknown age in Luigi's Mansion.
- The soldier's facial features and attire bear resemblance to the character S.D. Kluger from the 1970 Christmas movie "Santa Claus Is Comin' To Town"