MarioWiki:Featured articles/N1/Nintendo Kids Space
- Koopa con Carne (talk) The page aims to cover all content on Nintendo's Japanese kids' website that is related to the Mario franchise--whether said content places a direct spotlight on the franchise or just goes off on a tangent about it--and I believe it delivers on that front quite profusely. Divided according to its locations on the current website, the content is neatly listed, summarised, and accompanied by a miscellany of images and collapsible sections, so that anyone willing to venture for Mario-related content on the original website can get a good picture here of what awaits them. The page indeed feels complete. Though I was largely responsible for setting up the article, several other users have made no small amount of indirect contributions, namely GBAToad (talk) who originally translated the character profiles, as well as Blhte (talk), Ashley and Red (talk), and Glowsquid (talk) who uploaded a number of files present on the article. Edit: Many thanks to LinkTheLefty (talk) as well for translating the "Barbara and Yamamura" comic.
- RHG1951 (talk) Looks well organized and has all of the information it sets out to include.
- Archivist Toadette (talk) Article looks to be in good condition. Nice work!
- WildWario (talk) The article's great, so per all.
- PanchamBro (talk) For something that was only created just today but took plenty of work in the drafts...not bad. The article looks neat and organized, and it preserves much of the content present on Nintendo Kids Space. I'd be happy to support this being as a featured article.
- Ray Trace (talk) Minor issue got fixed, love how this is an article about a niche subject, full support.
- TheFlameChomp (talk) This article looks high-quality and well-put-together to me, so I support.
- Bazooka Mario (talk) Well, a MarioWiki should show visitors how to draw Mario at least. ;) I like it. Comics being lodge in table cells is not... conventional though tbf I can't think of a much better place to put them. Well-formatted, and it looks fun, why not for this wiki. One thing I do suggest is figure out when this website was launched; Play Nintendo was launched in October 1, 2014 so that should be a good reference point. However, it seems like one part of the site's (Captain Toad Treasure Tracker comic) last update is from February 18, 2014, so it seems like the site was launched earlier than Play Nintendo.
Removal of opposes
One minor issue I have with the article is that the tables are center text in some of the cells when I think a paragraph of info should be formatted from left to right. I don't know how it will mesh with galleries within the cell but at the very least should be aligned left to right when by itself. Ray Trace(T|C) 18:05, May 1, 2022 (EDT)