|Please stop not marking minor edits as minor on the Super Mario Wiki. This isn't a warning, and it's possible that you made a mistake by accident or without realizing it; this is simply a reminder for your information. If the action continues, then a warning will be issued. Thanks for reading and keep contributing.|
If this reminder was not issued by an administrator and you feel it was undeserved, you may appeal it.
I saw in the edit summary of this page you put down minor edit as the summary. If it is a minor edit you need to mark it as minor. If you continue to not mark minor edits as minor, you'll get a warning. (talk) (edits) 19:55, 8 May 2016 (EDT)
OK. Thanks. I'm using my phone to edit articles. Do you know how to mark edits as minor when I'm using the mobile version of Mario Wiki? TheUnknown67 12:45, 7 July 2016 (EDT)
- I know this messageis late but I don't know how to because I don't use my phone, check with an Admin. (talk) (edits) 18:43, 29 May 2016 (EDT)
- This reminder isn't necessary at all, especially to a new user like this. Fawful's Minion, I'm sick and tired of telling you that you should give new users an informal reminder if they don't follow the rues; if you continue abusing Warning Privilges like this, you'll be faced with a Last Warning. (T|C) 23:58, 29 May 2016 (EDT)
- OK. What about having a custom logo, like you have in your signature? -TheUnknown67 (talk) 12:16, 9 June 2016 (EDT)
- You have to design it yourself. I got mine from a Mario Kart: Double Dash!! texture rip. You can also use wiki markup to change your colors and stuff. Also, you need to set up your preferences so your sig shows up as User:TheUnknown67/sig in the coding, like how my coding does. (T|C) 18:37, 9 June 2016 (EDT)
- The in-game render looks more yellow than orange, though. TheUnknown67 18:15, 11 July 2016 (EDT)
Re: Account removal
- I thought administrators can remove accounts. You are a administrator, right? --TheUnknown67 09:28, 26 August 2018 (EDT)
This is rather late but I don't think this wiki deletes accounts for whatever reason. However, you can simply log out.