This is where I do testing, put unfinished projects, and so on.
Some small tidbits to use in the DYK. (Why wouldn't the DYK Brigadier have a list of facts for the DYK?)
- On the cover of New Super Mario Bros. Wii's game disc, Mario, Luigi, Blue Toad, and Yellow Toad are positioned in the same pattern as the buttons on the European and Japanese Super Nintendo Entertainment System controller.
- In Bowser in the Sky, the pillars near the Warp Pipe to the Bowser battle have engraved markings of an 8-bit Mario fighting an 8-bit Bowser, likely a callback to the original Super Mario Bros.
- In the mission Blasting through the Sand in the Dusty Dune Galaxy, the Eye Beamers on the third Speedy Sand Planet initially spawn inside the large planet at the center of the galaxy, only moving to the Speedy Sand Planet after the level is loaded.
- Water Park's Aqua Cups ride plays the calliope music from the carousel in Big Boo's Haunt.
[[Category:Super Mario World Images]]or
[[Category:Super Mario World Media Files]]
Please consider the above information before uploading more files. Keep in mind some files can belong to multiple categories. Don't put images into media categories and vise-versa. If you continue uploading files without licensing them correctly, then a warning will be issued. Thank you for reading, and keep contributing.
- This totally original idea that I did not steal from Lord Grammaticus, no sirree.
- Secondary workspace.
- Collaborative improvement, wheee!
You can comment about possible improvements to the sandbox content on the talk page.
So here, have a song!
Let's all go to the talk page Let's all go to the talk page Let's all go to the talk page To give me my comments Wonderful ideas abound Others can be found The principal idea is just dandy Just like some chocolate candy So let's all go to the talk page To give me my comments