The 'Shroom:Issue XXVIII/Director's Notes
Another crazy month on the wiki. Things are starting to slow down a little bit, though, so things are starting to get back to normal. ANYWAY, The 'Shroom is gonna be going under a little bit of construction soon, so we'll be adding more sections, revamping other areas, and possibly make The 'Shroom more interactive.
I'd like to thank Tucayo for all of his help this month. I totally forgot that yesterday was July 11th — the due date — but he managed to put all the sections up. Next month, I plan to be more on the ball with things. From The Mushroom Vaults will also be returning.
ARE YOU READY TO ROCK, MARIOWIKI?!?!?!?!? YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!!!! OK, just ignore that, I've always wanted to say that… anyway, HI EVERYBODY! Im your kind Sub-Director Tucayo, and welcome to the world famous (are they?) SUB DIRECTOR NOTES!!!! I will start with something really important, this month, we are having a feedback survey, so please, please, take some minutes to answer it and help us improve, just go to MarioWiki:The 'Shroom/Feedback Survey (I hope that’s the correct link) and answer it, your help will be really appreciated Smiley.
We have many new writers they are:
- P. Trainer (talk) in the Upcoming Games
- Super Shy Guy (talk) in the Fangamers Report
- Clyde1998 (talk) in Good Game, Bad Game
- And last but not least, Zeldagirl (talk) in the User of the Month
- Same, please help us with suggestions for the September Special Issue.
- This month, we have a special Fake News, written by none other than WarioLoaf himself! I hope you like them
- We have vacancies, please go to the Sign Up page.
Uh.. what else…
Well, nothing more….
This month lets end with a chat quote featuring STEVE!!!
<palkia> <porplemontage> thanks
Well, BYE!!!!!!!! Do not eat wood, dunno why, but don’t do it Smiley