The 'Shroom:Issue XXIII/Fun Stuff
Fun Stuffby The Fun Stuff Team
GUESS THAT GAME
1. It was for a handled system.
2. The bosses were overgrown enemies.
3. Almost all the babies were in it.
4. Goombas were absent.
5. It was going to have Wi-Fi.
6. The player was able to collect enemies.
The answer is <showhide>__HIDER__<hide>Yoshis Island DS </hide></showhide>
1. What color is the letter on Waluigi’s hat?
2. What color are Baby Mario’s shoes?
3. What’s on the painting is used to enter Shifting Sand Land in Super Mario 64?
4. How many Red/Green Power stars are in Super Mario Galaxy?
5. How many doors in Super Mario 64 lead outside of the castle from inside?
6. What is the name of the major power stars in Super Mario Galaxy gained from beating Bowser?
7. What grants an extra life in Many Mario games besides a 1up Mushroom?
8. Which two colors of Bomb-ombs exist in Super Mario 64?
9. What color are Mario’s eyes?
10. What was Mario’s first weapon?
Answers <showhide>__HIDER__<hide>1. Yellow 2. Blue
3. It resembles the walls around it
4. 1 Red/3 Green
5. 3 : Main entrance, moat entrance, and courtyard entrance
6. Grand Power Stars
7. 100 coins
8. Black and Red
FIND THE DIFFERENCES