The 'Shroom:Issue XV/Fun Stuff
Find the Differences
What you have to do is find the five differences between the two pictures. Then, when you're done, just hit that link down there for the answers! Have fun and good luck!
The original is on the top, while the changed version is on the bottom.
Ready to see the answers? Click here!
- Who is the first villain playable in the Subspace Emissary?
- Six DS Games were released in 2007: Name Three
- What year was Super Princess Peach released in North America?
- Jen Taylor is also a voice actress in a popular Microsoft Video Game. Which video game and what is the name of the character?
- In Chapter 3 of Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door, Twilight Town is taken over by a shapeshifter. What is his name?
- What is the prize in the 90th Floor in the Pit of 100 Trials (Paper Mario The Thousand-Year Door)?
- Who is the last character to join Mario's Party in Super Mario RPG?
- How many Catch Cards are in Super Paper Mario?
- Which one of these is not one of Luigi's Attacks in Super Smash Bros. Melee? Green Fireball, Green Missile, Super Jump Punch, Luigi Cyclone
- What is the name of the Cake Peach must cook for Gourmet Guy in Paper Mario?
When you're ready, click "show" to see answers! <showhide>__HIDER__<hide>Answers:
- King DeDeDe
- Wario: Master of Disguise, Diddy Kong Racing DS, Itadaki Street DS, DK Jungle Climber, Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games, Mario Party DS
- Cortana in the Halo Series
- Trick Question: Doopliss takes over Twilight Town in Chapter 4
- Lucky Day Badge
- Green Fireball (it's simply called Fireball)
Once again, some of the sections for this part of The 'Shroom are late. We apologize for the inconvenience.