The 'Shroom:Issue XLII/Fun Stuff
Hello! This month I made this Awards‐themed, so the images you are seeing here are actually the contestants in U1, Favorite User Design. Credit to the makers of each artwork. Also, excuse the crappy answers image, but I lost Photoshop, and so I made that on paint.
The crossword is also awards themed!
Welcome back to my super-terrific quiz section! Yes, exciting, I know. If there happens to be any errors in the answers, please contact me on my my talkpage. Oh, and I'll also take requests for questions if you PM me on the forums, so go ahead and give me some ideas so I can
not get so stressed out have some new questions to quiz other readers on. Please only one request per user a month. Enough talking now, here are the questions! *drum roll*
- What is the name of the theme played in the castle levels of Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest?
- What is the name of the final kingdom in Donkey Kong Jungle Beat?
- All Wound Up is a microgame from what WarioWare game?
- In the Mario Party board, Eternal Star, how many Baby Bowsers are on the board with stars?
- Which boss in Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars has the attack, "Flutter Hush?"
- The city, Sayonara, appears in what two episodes of the Super Mario Bros. Super Show!?
- What is the main obstacle of the second world in Wario Blast: Featuring Bomberman!?
- How many unlockable characters are in Mario Kart DS.
- What is the second galaxy in Super Mario Galaxy 2 that Mario can ride Fluzzard in?
- At the end of the Mario Party 2 board, Horror Land, what does Wizard Bowser turn the Koopa Troopa into?
|Click to find answers!|
|Front Page About Archives Comments Subscribe Spotlight Contact us Manual of Style Sign up |