The 'Shroom:Issue XCIV/The 'Shroom Spotlight
Hey ‘Shroom readers! Welcome to this month's edition of Spotlight. What we do here is highlight several articles that aren't up to shape and then you guys go to fix them up. Last month was about a 50/50 split between articles. Flame, Gleam Glacier and Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games (Nintendo DS) had nothing done to them. On the positive side, Time Turner (talk) and Ashley and Red (talk) fixed up the poor image quality on File:Mushrooma.png, Cryogonal was created by QBert64 (talk) and World 5-1 (New Super Mario Bros.) was rewritten, though part do still seem a bit like a walkthrough. Anyway, now’s it time to introduce our new focuses. Have fun and happy editing for 2015!
- Goomba Biker Gang (stub) – The bikes these enemies are riding on are about 150cc, but their article makes it look like 50cc.
- The Bitlands (rewrite) – It may be a retro stage, but that’s no excuse for all the retro, flowery writing that currently populates the article.
- Green Yoshi (rewrite-expand) – This colour Yoshi is generally seen as the leader of the group. Help it make set a positive example by expanding it.
- File:Mtobirdocostume.png (Image Quality) – Birdo wants to hit the tennis courts, but her ID is too dark to confirm that it’s her.
- Boo Woods (more images) – These spooky woods have terrified many a traveller, so much that images related to the Mario Kart series are completely missing from the article.
- Pyrosphere (stage) (Wanted pages) – This lava-filled stage is too hot for many an editor to handle, but can you?
Be sure to check back here next month, where I'll review the progress made on each of these articles. Please contact me if you have any questions, comments or feedback, or post a message in the dedicated forum thread and I'll reply as soon as possible. Thanks for reading, and get working!
|Previous Section Next Section|
|Front Page About Archives Comments Subscribe Spotlight Contact us Manual of Style Sign up |